How is your business doing?
It is really hard to keep a business going in South Africa at the moment. Political tension, corruption, high fuel and food prices, retrenchments, strikes ... oh the list goes on and on. Beam me up Scotty to a happier place. If only ...
The reality for most of us is that we are here to stay and despite everything negative that is going on, South Africa is a beautiful country with wonderful people who just want to get on with life and bring up their families and enjoy time with friends.
South Africans are resilient, innovative and brave. From big business to small entrepreneurs, we also have the farmers who live by the "boer maak 'n plan" (farmers make a plan) theory, we have millions of people living in informal settlements surviving by setting up a hair salon on the pavement or selling fruit and veggies to passers by those who sell anything and everything at traffic lights.
It is when we are in the deepest hole that we fight hardest. Unless we win the Lotto we have no choice.
So, how is your business doing? Is team spirit at an all time low? Are your sales staff giving up?
Bring your staff for a team building fun day to Paddle Power or reward your top performers with a Paddle Power Adventure Gift Voucher. We recently had a small business of just 5 staff joining us to celebrate having been in business for 5 years.
Located on the banks of the Crocodile River in the village of Broederstroom just 45 minutes from Randburg, Midrand, Sandton, Pretoria, Krugersdorp and close to Hartbeespoort Dam we are perfectly located for a day out where you can banish the doom and gloom and brainstorm with your colleagues.
What Can We Do For You?
- We are the original river rafting company on the Crocodile River and have been operating here for the past 20 years.
- Our Abseiling Supervisor gives you the thrill of a 15 metre bridge abseil into a raft waiting on the river below.
- A variety of land and river based team games to suit all abilities
- Crossbow / Archery on our lawn
- A guided 3-hour trail
- A fully licensed on site restaurant, The Beach House which can cater to your budget and requirements.
- A photographer to record the fun moments by arrangement
- We also arrange speakers on different topics should you wish to incorporate this aspect into your event.
- We don't have on site accommodation but there are numerous places to suit all budgets close to Paddle Power.
Breathe new life into your Business
Plan a day of adventure with us.
Tell us what you need by completing our enquiry form (it will open in a new window) and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
We look forward to hosting you soon.